This powerful cleanser has everything problematic skin could need – it is antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory! Designed to be used with 100% Cotton Wraps to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, Manuka Cleanser balances oily and acne prone complexions. Continued use will prevent against future breakouts and reduce redness from inflammation.
- Combats acne flare-ups
- Relieves irritated complexions
- Normalizes sebum production
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Cruelty free & all-natural ingredients
Though derived from honey, manuka oil is a completely different ingredient full of phytonutrients and antibacterial properties. It is a rich source for the medicinal properties of Leptospermone. When applied to the skin, it hinders the growth of bacteria while supporting skin’s natural healing process. Breakouts don’t get a chance to start and previous acne scarring can be gradually faded away thank to this potent essential oil!
Queen of the Prairie
Contains natural salicylic acid, which helps remove pimple-causing bacteria from the pores. This lush, flowering herb contains antioxidants that can reverse free radical damage and protect from future oxidative stress. It is also a natural astringent that helps enhance the skin’s appearance by tightening pores and eliminating excess sebum.
The most powerful natural antibiotic known to man; it is estimated to kill over 650 different disease-causing pathogens. It is also a fantastic anti-inflammatory remedy, providing support for new cell production and repair.
Morning or Evening Routine
Use with 100% Cotton Wraps and Ionic Spritzer or Mineral Freshener during morning and evening skincare routine.
- Shake cleanser to mix.
- Place cotton square over the top of cleanser bottle, hold firmly, and turn over.
- Repeat 6-8 times, moving around the cotton pad to saturate and making sure product soaks to the bottom side.
- Spray the face 12-14 times with Ionic Spritzer or Mineral Freshener.
- Use firm, circular motions to cleanse. Unwrap and refold the cotton as products are absorbed into skin.