- Dissolves Acne Scars and Scarring
- Improves Skin Tone & Texture
- Targets Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Tightens Skin
- Blue Light and Red Light Therapy
- No Downtime
- Immediate Results
- Minimal Discomfort
- Naturally Rebuilds, Repairs Collagen & Elastin
- Safe on All Skin Types & FDA Approved
What to expect for your treatment
A consultation will be required prior to your Virtue RF microneedling treatment. We offer free virtual, in-office, and phone consultations with a member of our team. In this free consultation, we discuss your goals for RF microneedling, and skin concerns you want to address while going over what to expect during and post-treatment.
You should arrive about 15 minutes before your first scheduled Virtue RF microneedling treatment to ensure all paperwork is completed. If possible, please arrive for your treatment with clean skin and bring a hat to protect your skin from sun exposure when leaving our office.
In the 2-hour microneedling RF treatment in Orlando, your specialist is able to treat both face and neck. During this time, your aesthetician will apply a prescription-strength numbing cream to the treatment area to ensure your treatment is as comfortable as possible.
The Virtue RF microneedling device is unmatched in comfort and results with it’s direct robotic motor delivery of 36 antimicrobial gold-plated microneedles to naturally rebuild and repair collagen.
Your aesthetician will advise you on your specific home care instructions the day of your treatment.
You may experience the following after your RF microneedling treatment in Orlando:
- A feeling of warmth similar to a light sunburn and tightening, in the treated area where you may feel warm and a slight swelling may occur immediately after treatment. This is normal for the first 1 to 3 days.
- Redness is normal and expected. The redness usually subsides within 1-5 days.
- Your skin may peel for 2 to 10 days after treatment. This is normal.
- You may experience some minor breakouts 1-7 days after your treatment.
4. What to avoid
- Avoid all oils. Only cold water may be used for the first day post-treatment. After day 1, maintain clean skin. You may use a simple, gentle cleanser. Avoid excessive pressure when cleansing. Your aesthetician will advise you on when to return to your TS Skin Care product routine.
- Avoid sun exposure for a minimum of 3 days. Should you be outdoors, you may apply our Lite ‘N Velvet Day Cream (SPF 23), Porcelain Day Cream (SPF 30), and Custom Blend Mineral Foundation (SPF 16) at least 24-hours post-treatment, ensuring you also cleanse accordingly.
- Avoid exercise/perspiration up to 3 days post-treatment, or per your aesthetician’s direction.
- To ensure optimal results from your treatment, your aesthetician will consult with you on the best TS Skin Care products and practices post-treatment for your skin type and needs.