Opening for an experienced aesthetician with established clientele.
Immediate opening for a licensed aesthetician at TS Skin Care in Orlando, FL.
For over 2 decades, our company has provided high quality, holistic skin care treatment and products. Recently, TS Skin Care tripled the size of our College Park spa, giving us the opportunity to welcome another licensed esthetician to our team!
TS Skin Care specializes in problematic skin and is committed to supporting our clients throughout every step of our acne treatment. The right candidate for this position will be empathetic, communicative, and committed to growing with the company. We are seeking someone who is experienced, with an established client base, but constantly adding to their repertoire of skills and services.
- Providing customers with a variety of professional and practiced services
- Promoting and learning about TS Skin Care’s proprietary product line
- Able to make appropriate and personalized recommendations on facial frequency, product use, and dietary guidelines
- Providing outstanding customer service at all steps of treatment
- Promoting the health & wellness benefits of facials
- Maintaining cleanliness & professionalism, in both their workspace and appearance
- Experienced esthetician with an established clientele
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry Professional Liability Insurance
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and high attention to detail
- Ability to display high energy and strong self-motivation
- Ability to excel in high pressure situations with poise and efficiency
- Flexible schedule
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable to change and able to learn new skills and information quickly
- Waxing experience preferred, but not required
Please email your cover letter, résumé, and at least 3 references to . Apply today!