This January we are celebrating 25 years in College Park — changing lives, one face at a time! For over 2 decades, our company has provided high quality, holistic skin care treatments and handmade botanical skin products. We are known for our amazing, transformative results treating severe acne and problem skin! If you would like to make a difference in the lives of others with natural treatments that work, this is the place for you!
We are Hiring!
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2023
Immediate Opening for Spa Coordinator
Front Desk Spa Coordinator
The ideal candidate has great computer & customer service skills, a passion for skin, and a desire to learn and grow!
We are hiring for Front Desk!
We are looking for a licensed aesthetician or someone currently enrolled in an esthetics program to assist with front desk operations with the desire to become an acne specialist with us in the future. Position is 24 – 27 hours weekly. Must be available to work weekends and a combination of morning and evening shifts Monday – Friday.
TS Skin Care specializes in problematic skin and is committed to supporting our clients throughout every step of their acne clearing journey and skin care goals. The right candidate for this position will be empathetic, communicative, and committed to growing with the company in the long-term.
Pay will start at $17 per hour during training. Pay will increase to $20 per hour after 1-2- month training period. We are looking for a candidate that will be part of our front desk team and oversee tasks crucial to our acne clinic operations. We are searching for a long term, stable candidate. Ideally, we will hire an individual with the potential for growth that will take this as a career opportunity rather than a job.
As the face of the business, we are looking for a cheerful, efficient, and friendly candidate that helps facilitate operations. The ideal candidate will have strong computers skills and feel comfortable multitasking. We need someone who is punctual, well put together, well spoken, and organized. The right candidate can think quickly on their feet making sure operations run smoothly for both our clients and our aesthetics team.
- Strong computer skills are mandatory.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize with a high attention to detail.
- Personable candidate. Must display high energy and be a self- motivated employee.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to excel in high pressure situations with poise and efficiency.
- Strong communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and comport.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable to change and able to learn new skills and information quickly.
- Social media marketing experience is a plus.
- Anticipate, identify, and ensure client needs are being met in the best possible way.
- Maintain a professional presence on the Spa front desk – answering the phone and coordinating appointments for treatments and services in a polite and helpful manner.
- Ensure appointments and all sales in Orchid Spa Software are accurately and timely processed.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Maintain appointment book and calendar through scheduling client appointments and effectively communicate our spa’s unique services and products.
- Acts as the ambassador of the Spa greeting and welcoming all visitors. Ensure each visitor is acclimated to the standards of spa as well as completes and signs intake forms.
- Continually monitors spa email, follow-up with client inquiries, appointment requests from website, online orders, and any other email communications.