We are looking for aestheticians!
We will provide training to teach you how to treat acne and problem skin, our specialty!
We are celebrating 22 years in College Park, changing lives, one face at a time! For over 2 decades, our company has provided high quality, holistic skin care treatments and handmade botanical skin products. We are known for our amazing, transformative results treating severe acne and problem skin! If you would like to make a difference in the lives of others with natural treatments that work, this is the place for you!
• Promoting and learning about TS Skin Care’s proprietary product line and services.
• Able to make appropriate and personalized recommendations on facial frequency, product use, and dietary guidelines.
• Providing outstanding customer service at all steps of treatment.
• Maintaining cleanliness and professionalism, in both their workspace and appearance.
• Must be able to work weekends.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Ability to multi-task and high attention to detail.
• Personable candidate. Must display high energy and be a self- motivated employee.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to handle clients with poise and efficiency.
• Strong communication skills: both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and comport.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Adaptable to change and able to learn new skills and information quickly.
• Waxing experience preferred, but not required.