We are looking for an office manager!
We have been in business since 1998 and recently tripled the size of our medical spa. We are searching for a long term, stable candidate. Ideally, we will hire an individual with the potential for growth that will take this as a career opportunity rather than a job.
We are a holistic medical spa which specializes in treating problematic skin. Our acne treatments profoundly change people’s lives. We are committed to helping others, you must share this commitment and find fulfillment in doing meaningful work.
Availability Requirements: Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Position will be approximately 36-40 hours per week.
- Anticipate, identify, and ensure client needs are being met in the best possible way.
- Maintain a professional presence on the Spa front desk – answering the phone and coordinating appointments for treatments and services in a polite and helpful manner.
- Ensure appointments and all sales in Orchid Spa Software are accurately and timely processed.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Maintain appointment book and calendar through scheduling client appointments and effectively communicate our spa’s unique services and products.
- Acts as the ambassador of the Spa greeting and welcoming all visitors. Ensure each visitor is acclimated to the standards of spa as well as completes and signs intake forms.
- Continually monitors spa email, follow-up with client inquiries, appointment requests from website, online orders, and any other email communications.
- Develop and execute business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Oversee the company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Direct employees and delegate administrative tasks.
- Assess and resolve problematic developments and situations.
- Create and maintain employee schedules.
- Order supplies for operations and production.
- Assist with employee performance reviews.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain the Spa’s marketing strategy and ensure a consistent image is being portrayed.
- Be proactive in developing publicity opportunities though effective communication and use of media outlets.
- Maintain and update all necessary internal and external signage.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Assist with brand’s advertising accounts (Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Print ads, Nextdoor etc.)
- Assist in any other areas as directed with miscellaneous clerical duties as needed.
- Strong computer skills are mandatory. (Familiarity with QuickBooks Desktop, Windows 10, Dropbox, Word, Excel, Chrome/Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize with a high attention to detail.
- Personable candidate. Must display high energy and be a self- motivated employee.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to excel in high pressure situations with poise and efficiency.
- Strong communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and comport.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable to change and able to learn new skills and information quickly.
- Google advertising and social media marketing experience is a plus.