Helps balance oil production without disturbing the natural acid mantle. It contains additional acne fighting ingredients to reduce inflammation and redness associated with breakouts. Wearing it overnight removes environmental pollutants and impurities. And with continued use, skin’s texture and tone will improve to show less signs of aging.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Moisturizes & exfoliates the epidermis
- Reduces the signs of aging
- Increases the water content of the skin (hydration)
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Cruelty free & all-natural ingredients
One of the most powerful ingredients available for maintaining the health of your skin. It provides lightweight moisture while feeding the epidermis potassium, lecithin, beta carotene, and fatty acids. All of which fight against the signs of sun damage and support the production of new collagen. Acne scarring and fine lines can also be gradually faded away with the Vitamin E and oleic acids found in avocado oil.
Provides soothing relief while being rich with antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help support healing from a variety of skin ailments while also reducing the appearance of scarring which is already present. A 2015 study of camphor’s effects show it is also effective in treating damage from ultraviolet lights, as well as supporting the production of collagen
Tea Tree Oil
Is as strong as benzoyl peroxide but does not harm healthy tissue. It is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It is thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It can even help to prevent and reduce acne scars – over time leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
Use as the last step of your evening skincare routine.
- Shake well and apply approximately ¼ teaspoon of mask to clean fingertips.
- Spot treat blemishes with a thin layer of product. Always avoid eye area!
- Leave on while sleeping or lounging around the house.
- Remove the next morning with cleansing system.